New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine having the time, energy (and rage) to actually go out to his gaff and leave threats outside. Wondering what the thought process was, did they walk away feeling like the biggest blue on Merseyside?..

It's like the graffiti sprayed on goodison walls, it's as bad as taking a leak all over your nans house. Don't get the logic.

Every football club has them, we have a fair few, and it's got nothing to do with Benetiz becoming manager, they're just not the kind of people you'd ever invite round for a nice glass of Château Pape Clement.

If you factor in Benitez's relegation (Klopp was relegated with Mainz btw and he's pretty decent) then you cant ignore the CL, Europa League, Copa Italia, La Liga Title, FA Cup etc on his CV.

If you seriously believe Usmanov and Moshiri who have a £500+ million stadium about to commence work will be happy enough to risk appointing someone like Potter who just finished outside of the relegation spots and has never finished in the top half of the table never mind won a trophy of real note you're living with the fairies mate.

Nuno I believe would have got the job had he not wanted his entourage/remove Dunc but Everton are jobs for the boys so it is what it is. What I would say with Nuno is he had better players at Wolves than he would have had here and a system in place at that club which fitted him/Mendes like a glove yet he finished 7th twice and bottled a cup semi final against Watford despite leading the game. For me I dont think Nuno would have done anything here Benitez couldn't do and if its true he was homesick last season then thats a red flag going forward.

I am not ignoring anything of Benitez's other than the fact that some people hate him. It is the biggest sticking point for me.

I get why Moshiri is doing it, I also think he is an absolute moron for doing it and putting us in that position. That's really all there is top it from my side, everyone else's relative worth doesn't mean that much to me. It will be a ridiculous and incredibly risky appointment.

The fact that 1 idiot fan went too far doesnt change the fact that this is abomination of an appointment. Wide red shouldnt be anywhere near our club, not only because of what hes said and who he was with(which is enough to never get our job) hes also a dinosaur, a washed up yesterdays man. Not to mention the division he'll cause with fans. Its doomed from the start But hey our loveable neighbours can enjoy us at each others throats they'll probably get another song out of the carnage. Nsno???? Benitez is the best we can do??? NO.
Of the out of contract managers AVB is the stand out. Highest total points at the time with Spurs, didn't do it at Chelsea because of the usual suspects didn't like to be told they were lazy,just off the back of a good season at Marseille,young... Moshiri probably hasn't an idea who he is. lol

Of the out of contract managers AVB is the stand out. Highest total points at the time with Spurs, didn't do it at Chelsea because of the usual suspects didn't like to be told they were lazy,just off the back of a good season at Marseille,young... Moshiri probably hasn't an idea who he is. lol

Hasn't AVB taken up a professional career as a rally car driver?

That’s not Rava’s house in the picture. I run past his house frequently and know what his house is like. He lives just yards from Marcel Brands! Don’t want him at Everton but that’s just wrong. We’re not the Sopranos.

except he lives a good 50 yards down a private road so, you might run past it - and be right in what you say - but not directly in front of his house (and yes, I have friends who border his house and it is down a private road which is just as well).

The fact that 1 idiot fan went too far doesnt change the fact that this is abomination of an appointment. Wide red shouldnt be anywhere near our club, not only because of what hes said and who he was with(which is enough to never get our job) hes also a dinosaur, a washed up yesterdays man. Not to mention the division he'll cause with fans. Its doomed from the start But hey our loveable neighbours can enjoy us at each others throats they'll probably get another song out of the carnage. Nsno???? Benitez is the best we can do??? NO.
Dude. Stop and look at what you are writing.

Do you know how batshit raging madman you are coming across? Many of you in fact.

It's a bit like ATS refusing to appoint a former Kwikfit centre manager at one of their depots. Breathe. It's football. Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.