New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Athletic:

"Favre subsequently made clear in talks with the Palace hierarchy that he had been quite affected by the way in which his time at Dortmund had drawn to a close, and the politics which had accompanied his departure. Despite initially having warmed to the idea of working in the Premier League, he explained that, upon further consideration, the prospect of taking on a role in a new country was too daunting at present — instead, that he needed more time off before taking on his next role."

I might have misremembered about age actually but certainly he's not up for moving over here right now
Thanks

Is anyone else concerned that the usual suspect players will now feel they can get a free pass for sub par performance as any anger from the fans wont be directed at them and Benitez will take all the flak... some of our players didn't look to bothered under Carlo imigine what they'll be like under a manager who'll get the abuse over bad preferences.
That's one thing about RB, he doesn't suffer lazy players. He won't blow smoke up 'em like Carlo did

Someone seriously put a we know where you live banner up ? Christ we have some melts in our fanbase. This whole Rafael shitshow has made our fans look bad. I get not wanting him but the banners etc are seriously cringeworthhy… makes our fans look like loons.
They are loons

Is anyone else concerned that the usual suspect players will now feel they can get a free pass for sub par performance as any anger from the fans wont be directed at them and Benitez will take all the flak... some of our players didn't look to bothered under Carlo imigine what they'll be like under a manager who'll get the abuse over bad preferences.
Well at least they'll be used to the style of (non) football.

Just imagine if he sets us up defensively at Anfield now after complaining about it when he managed them...

"Small Club" tactics when Alan Stubbs makes his Liverpool attackers look like right ineffective bitches but I'm sure it'll be a tactical masterstroke when he does it

It's why it was such a stupid and petulant thing to say at the time

ITS ME, THE DEVIL, I KNOW WHERE YA LIVE

1624892198959.png

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.