New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.
Shut up ass wipe

Dyche has been at burnley for donkeys years. They didnt even get into the group stages.
I notice you have earsed the fact he finished below brighton last year.
Finished below them boring the arse off people week in week out with his two banks of four at the back.
Yeah. Lets go get dyche.

Burnley had one of the worst injury records in the league last season to an already bare bones squad.

Meanwhile Potter had a fantastic season and finished 16th...

I’m not defending the banner in anyway, but a nasty message, on a tatty bedsheet, outside the wrong house, is very far removed from pushing walls onto innocent fans and cracking a paving slab over an innocent fellas skull.

You have zero moral high ground in this, you prick.
Same knob heads who wanted HK & Carter out no doubt.....
I really thought our fanbase was better than that,,,,,
As I stated who ever comes in as Manager & fails they will be sacked .....anyway I accept it reluctantly , but my club comes first ....

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.
I know right, how terrible that someone wrote some words on a bedsheet, almost like we killed 39 Italians

If true and again say if true he's holding out for a top 4 team and Brighton want 15 million release not happening with us but that may just be paper talk

It aint happening at all. I dont think Everton are brave enough to for him anyway.
But the replies were more at the fella who just criticises him because he hasnt won loads of trophies in his massive 3 years managing here.
There's a bigger picture at times. Dortmund hired klopp after he got relegated. You are allowed to sometimes see things in coaches and their methods.

What are you as a red going to do about the many stains on your club? You know for pushing over a wall... supporting a racist player...

What are your thoughts on being the second team on the City to come into existence? May as well fold as you are second best anyway, just an afterthought really.

So funny you think you have the moral high ground.

To cheers us all up. Our saviours nipple erection

Attachments

• 74948174-94A0-429B-BBB9-23493F2C5DD9.png
    74948174-94A0-429B-BBB9-23493F2C5DD9.png
    276.7 KB · Views: 157

Matthew 7:5
You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

God bless.

We all have our crosses to bear.

kopites-areb-gobshites.jpg

Everybody has made a massive assumption that the banner was the work of a blue? What proof is there? It could easily be a disgruntled red who doesn't want him to take over his rivals. I don't agree with the banner by the way whoever it is needs to get a life and i also don't think he should be our next manager either.
I agree I dont think whoever made the banner should be our next manager.

Same knob heads who wanted HK & Carter out no doubt.....
I really thought our fanbase was better than that,,,,,
As I stated who ever comes in as Manager & fails they will be sacked .....anyway I accept it reluctantly , but my club comes first ....
I am sure Howard's house was splattered with paint around that time

Status
Not open for further replies.