New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.
1624894913292.png

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.

Absolute state of this, waited for his moment to claim the moral high ground all these years and he's flapped it. Knobhead.

Nobody has called me a racist yet, so no.

I think that's cos it goes without saying that you're a fully paid up KKK member and I'd spark you out if you tried to tell me any different.

It's a very, very thick kopite that believes he can raise a moral tone on absolutely anything whatsoever.
Shall we compare supporter discrepancies?
I've never felt proud of that sort of behaviour from blues, nor condoned it, but the litany of hideous activities from some of your snivelling wet wipes is defended to the hilt by banjo pluckers like you.
So, off you pop, back under your rock.

Loving the honesty of your user name. I imagine that you do find your ABCs hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.