New Everton Stadium

Money towards the build, LCC bending over backwards to support the build etc etc.

Publicity, games are shown to quite a few countries.

Plus temporary marketing opportunities, or a stronger bargaining position for naming rights. Don't forget that this will be OUR ground, what we make we keep.

2018 Gold Coast: Aquatics, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Bowls, Boxing, Cycling, Gymnastics, Hockey, Netball, Rugby 7s, Shooting, Squash, Table Tennis, Triathlon, Weightlifting, Wrestling.

2018 Gold Coast: Aquatics, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Bowls, Boxing, Cycling, Gymnastics, Hockey, Netball, Rugby 7s, Shooting, Squash, Table Tennis, Triathlon, Weightlifting, Wrestling.
This would be much more popular in this country if it was the Giant Haystacks vs Shirley "Big Daddy" Crabtree style wrestling, as opposed to the weirdly homo-erotic "how close dare you put your face to that sweaty, tightly packed crotch" Greco-Roman wrestling

This would be much more popular in this country if it was the Giant Haystacks vs Shirley "Big Daddy" Crabtree style wrestling, as opposed to the weirdly homo-erotic "how close dare you put your face to that sweaty, tightly packed crotch" Greco-Roman wrestling
Surely you meant Mitzi Mueller v any other woman?

* remembers youth and strange sensations

We should probably be aware that things have changed an awful lot, as they do in many things. A stadium will be designed for Everton and as a football stadium, will not be 'compromised' for the CG. If it wasn't used for the CG though, we'd be missing a trick. There will be no running track around the pitch, Dan Meis has pretty much confirmed that. It doesn't however mean that the stadium can't be used.

Our stadium is not dependent on a successful CG bid, but will, I'm sure, take advantage of one.
I'm aware things can change mate...most notably I've found the change in tune from certain posters who crack on they're ITK on the stadium progress/announcement...very interesting ;)

There's a competion on a website called stadia designers cup, to design efc new stadium, the interesting thing is the comp starts on March 15th!

Do you know when they plan to announce anything?

None mate. Last I heard two weeks ago that it was close to been finalised but that was just the site from what I remember. People from Everton were in Europe a couple of weeks ago on a scouting mission looking at different grounds and how they can get ideas. Will probably find out more in the next week or two.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back