New Everton Stadium Discussion

its time for action not more waffle please.

fed up of constant waffle

@davek

For me, this is a positive.

Whatever you think of those involved at EFC and Joe Anderson, do you really think he wants to fail, or would say something as clear as that if the project was destined for failure?

I personally don't. See no positive for him if the project went on to fail and there was evidence he'd said something like that.

He's an Evertonian and you would assume that like anyone, wants to be successful in his job, so it makes no sense for his latest update to be a lie.

That tweet means nothing. "Working on designs and site development" is something that could have been uttered anytime between March and today.

It's a nothing statement from a washed up politician.

Could have all been so different. Get the CG bid in - at least one stage further - Pie Crust Joe got the MP nomination and thus the safest seat in the country rather than Len's Lad, shoves through even more Everton good stuff, stadium goes ahead, job done.

Instead, CG money goes up in smoke, The Crust Sniffer gets betrayed, Liverpool Council falls apart, Meis loses interest, Moshiri retreats, back to square one.

It's a possibility.

That tweet means nothing. "Working on designs and site development" is something that could have been uttered anytime between March and today.

It's a nothing statement from a washed up politician.

And on each and every one of those days in that time period is that statement not relevant?

And on each and every one of those days in that time period is that statement not relevant?

If that's what's been happening then great. I dont think anyone here is disputing this scheme CAN go ahead. The issue is that there's no meaningful updates on the progress being made or the document the club promised us to keep us abreast of matters. Instead, we get what we've always had to make do with: Anderson and this Meis character tweeting cliches.