New Everton Stadium

I havnt a clue about this sandstone stuff mind. As in, is it real, fantasy, sorted, what? When we built an extension, I remember we had to have a bloke round from the council to check the foundations on an existing block base we were lobbing the thing up on. What I cant remember is if that was before, during, or after we applied for PP.

Like why would we go to PP, with a multi million issue unresolved?

I think if there was an issue (regarding the foundations) Everton certainly wouldn't be releasing videos confirming Planning Applications are going to be submitted before the end of the year.

All seems on track, so far so good.

Just on radio Merseyside interview. Said 90% happy with stadium.msybe a few tweaks Everything on track including the money. Very confident stadium is on track and will be built and planning permission application before the end of the YEAR 2019

It was on about 17.20 only turned it on in the car after it had started so not sure who it was. But he talked about the consultation 43000 responses. Everyone happy with the stadium design well 90 %. Some very minor tweaks. Everything moving on well. Planning in before end of year and confident money was being sorted and it would be built. But top story on the news at half 5 on Radio Merseyside

Caption: The Royal Liver Building, Liverpool, England

Narrator: "It's 23:59 31st December 2019, Bill Kenwright is in his office in the iconic Royal Liver Building. He's been trying to get through to world renowned Architect Dan Meis for nearly 6 hours, desperate to get the stadium design and plans so he can submit the planning application for Everton's new waterfront stadium, but time is running out fast. Kenwright doesn't want another Kirby debacle on his hands"

* clock dongs as it hits midnight *

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back