New Everton Stadium

That's only true if you isolate this incident though. The truth is he has a history of hinting and teasing fans and using social media to engage with people about the stadium. People think he's doing that again now, but he's stopped engaging with them. Circumstantially, it definitely looks like he's talking about Everton. He might not be, but people aren't being neurotic here, he clearly knows what his comments look like and he's done nothing to dampen the flames. Either it is Everton related, in which case he shouldn't have tweeted it if he wasn't going to clarify, or it isn't and he's just enjoying the attention. Either way, it's not very professional.

I understand what you are saying and with the context you talk about but you can expand that context. Since PP was applied for he has been positive on every occasion when asked directly about the stadium, even calling one report fake news.

What we know for a fact is PP is in, awaiting a decision and has not been pulled. So in that context it's pure conjecture to suggest he's talking about BMD.

I do agree sometimes he comes across as unprofessional but ultimately he does not have a professional relationship with Evertonians, he doesn't have to respond to them and he isn't a Club spokesman.

We'll just have to wait and see what it was all about, frankly it could be about hundreds of things.

I would have assumed the architect would have stuck around for any necessary changes during building - but equally if Everton can get cheaper then they obviously will go with the cheaper option...

Chill. But efc have p*ssed him off.

Guess this was always gonna happen though, right?

What a flounce that is, btw.

How could anyone have been conned by him?

Basically: it's his personal twitter account [which he's used to tout for business at the club for the past 2 years, btw]; it's been great knowing you like, but 'kin do one.

Lol.

He's taken al lot of gullible people in with his "Evertonian this" and "Evertonian that" BS.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back