New Everton Stadium Discussion

Companies (and rich supporters like Noel Gallagher) buy a box like a season ticket.

The companies then invite guests/clients and the match decides which clients they invite. Company I worked at had a block of premium seats at new Wembley, Millenium Stadium, Murryfield, Old Trafford, and iirc, The Emirates.

I got to use the Millenium Stadium one for the very first match, (good clients), and the OT ones for me and my mates for an FA Cup 3rd Round against Sunderland! (Not PL Sunderland!).

interestingly that market is retracting quite a bit as companies tighten up on "gifting", again the idea of a premium seat and a posh IPA is probably a better solution for many big companies, where the guests are corporate clients.

interestingly that market is retracting quite a bit as companies tighten up on "gifting", again the idea of a premium seat and a posh IPA is probably a better solution for many big companies, where the guests are corporate clients.

Oh sure.

Was talking about years ago!.

Love the size of the fan plaza. It would be great if they gave it a name. Most likely Usmanov will sponsor it for £50 million a season. I wonder if you will have to show your ticket to get past the dock wall? I suppose so. Imagine if anybody could turn up, it would be chocker with loads just tuning up for a pint and might get dangerous.

Love the size of the fan plaza. It would be great if they gave it a name. Most likely Usmanov will sponsor it for £50 million a season. I wonder if you will have to show your ticket to get past the dock wall? I suppose so. Imagine if anybody could turn up, it would be chocker with loads just tuning up for a pint and might get dangerous.
I'm sure there will be plenty of safety measures put in place due to the world we live in atm.
Probably ticket ( even body ) scanners before you get anywhere near the stadium.
Interesting how they would do that with the cars for on site parking tho.

Really don't see the point in having live bands. What is all that about?
Atmosphere, fun, interacting with our fellow fans and distraction from the hum drum of the working week. Pretty much everything we have all had taken from us since last March.

If the club can get ppl in earlier and can stay later after the game too, we can really single out this ground as the number 1 venue for a top day out. That should have knock on impacts to the atmosphere and feel good factor in the stadium. Assuming the players performances deliver..

Atmosphere, fun, interacting with our fellow fans and distraction from the hum drum of the working week. Pretty much everything we have all had taken from us since last March.

If the club can get ppl in earlier and can stay later after the game too, we can really single out this ground as the number 1 venue for a top day out. That should have knock on impacts to the atmosphere and feel good factor in the stadium. Assuming the players performances deliver..
Ive only been to twickenham once, its amazing, bands playing as soon as game ends, food and beer on sale, theres a live screen showing the tube station and how busy it is, after an hour we walk with ease, not such a mad rush at the final whistle

If there is only one pub near to the BMD by the time it opens, I'll buy your ale for the first season.
Would that be in one of the suggested 'pop up' bars on the surrounding industrial estate or the
Ive only been to twickenham once, its amazing, bands playing as soon as game ends, food and beer on sale, theres a live screen showing the tube station and how busy it is, after an hour we walk with ease, not such a mad rush at the final whistle
It's a good point that. With thousands headed to Sandhills Station and waiting in long queues to board trains, it would be handy to wait and have a couple of pints whilethe rush dies down.

Yeah and its full of rugby supporters who wont be trying to kill each other at the final whistle and can happily drink with each other. I often wonder why Im not more in to rugby than football. Its better in almost every way, from the refs and VAR to fans and players. Twickenham is probably the best stadium in the country.