New Everton Stadium Discussion

Ive only been to twickenham once, its amazing, bands playing as soon as game ends, food and beer on sale, theres a live screen showing the tube station and how busy it is, after an hour we walk with ease, not such a mad rush at the final whistle

Yeah and its full of rugby supporters who wont be trying to kill each other at the final whistle and can happily drink with each other. I often wonder why Im not more in to rugby than football. Its better in almost every way, from the refs and VAR to fans and players. Twickenham is probably the best stadium in the country.

It’s certainly more civilised. I had season tickets for Leicester Tigers for a number of years and used to get to Twickenham on a regular basis. Great days out with the wife and family, absolutely secure and friendly. Football will continue that way and fan numbers will go up as a result. BMD will be fabulous and will provide a much better experience. The days of the scallies and hooligans at football are over.....

It’s certainly more civilised. I had season tickets for Leicester Tigers for a number of years and used to get to Twickenham on a regular basis. Great days out with the wife and family, absolutely secure and friendly. Football will continue that way and fan numbers will go up as a result. BMD will be fabulous and will provide a much better experience. The days of the scallies and hooligans at football are over.....
I got to attend an MLS game at each of Ny Red Bulls in Jersey City and NY City in NY, completely different match day experience to the norm here but looks like it’s a template for BMD. It can PE pricey yes but the civilised atmosphere, choice of food and drinks etc was very family friendly. Bring it on!

the yob element are more into politcal things now, like BLM and ER

Finally got my survey and done it. Got to say from my humble point of view it was a terrible survey.

Ultimately a gauge of demand of the packages and tickets and matchday spending but virtually zero relevence to me. I would be asking make the beers and the food reasonably priced have bar facilities in all the concourses (there will be more space) not just packaged lounges. Indicative of hospitality etc really.

Finally got my survey and done it. Got to say from my humble point of view it was a terrible survey.

Ultimately a gauge of demand of the packages and tickets and matchday spending but virtually zero relevence to me. I would be asking make the beers and the food reasonably priced have bar facilities in all the concourses (there will be more space) not just packaged lounges. Indicative of hospitality etc really.

It was certainly not aimed at the majority of fans......

Spurs also did the same survey but in the end there is many different bars & food options for the average fans and it is real quality.
Also to get the supporters in earlier and to stay later, the prices for the beer was better than the local pubs which even made some of them to lower their own prices to compete.
Space allowing I would guess Everton will do much of the same.

Spurs also did the same survey but in the end there is many different bars & food options for the average fans and is real quality.
Also to get the supporters in earlier and to stay later, the prices for the beer was better than the local pubs which made some of them to lower their own prices to compete.
Space allowing I would guess Everton will do much of the same.
Yeah the beer at spurs is very cheap for both London and football stadium. I agree I think we will do the same. Its a good tactic although difficult to get people to leave the stadium at the end lol

Everton, along with every club want to make as much money as they can.
The wealthier the person attending the game then the greater the opportunity for the club to make money but the facilities and the products on offer have to be of a high standard.

I think people need to realise that moving to BMD is going to change the club in every way possible.
The object is to make the ground a money making proposition. I would guess they would want to at least double current matchday revenues and maybe more than that.

Atmosphere, fun, interacting with our fellow fans and distraction from the hum drum of the working week. Pretty much everything we have all had taken from us since last March.

If the club can get ppl in earlier and can stay later after the game too, we can really single out this ground as the number 1 venue for a top day out. That should have knock on impacts to the atmosphere and feel good factor in the stadium. Assuming the players performances deliver..

It's a football match we're attending, not friggin' Glasto. The idea of some no mark band doing third rate cover versions of songs I couldn't stand in the first place sounds like hell. Would you expect to watch a five a side match whilst you're queueing up to go and see a concert at the Liverpool Arena? Stupid f***ing idea.

It's a football match we're attending, not friggin' Glasto. The idea of some no mark band doing third rate cover versions of songs I couldn't stand in the first place sounds like hell. Would you expect to watch a five a side match whilst you're queueing up to go and see a concert at the Liverpool Arena? Stupid f***ing idea.

Maybe a little Break dancing to loosen up before the big match then ...

I got to attend an MLS game at each of Ny Red Bulls in Jersey City and NY City in NY, completely different match day experience to the norm here but looks like it’s a template for BMD. It can PE pricey yes but the civilised atmosphere, choice of food and drinks etc was very family friendly. Bring it on!
Civilised atmosphere isn't what we want

Of course the stadium has to be a significant game changer in revenue terms. If it wasn't then the whinging about our lack of commercial horsepower would be re-doubled (and justifiably so).

What will be interesting is the mix and the numbers. You would like to think the extra 13,000 or so seats will see the hospitality revenue go up several-fold, but also see an increase in normal seat availability. That should not be unachievable.