New Everton Stadium Discussion

Just want to introduce myself. New to GOT, my Twitter handle is @Barry1878 and I've been doing drone footage that has been shown in this thread.
My hope is to continue to capture construction footage throughout the build (weather permitting and no court orders ?).
Probably do an update next week so keep a lookout
Keep up the good work, it's appreciated.

Actually, as a postscript to my previous message, if the drone is small enough, that 150m restriction does not apply:

And I’m pretty sure one of the guys has specified he’s using a DJI Mini 2, which comes in under that threshold.

So who knows? “You must always fly safely,” sounds like a very woolly rule.
They are actually using drones to help snag new builds
Used to check roof and guttering
So obviously certain drones can be used in residential areas

Welcome back to the forum @Noggsy blue - Must admit, I'm surprised your back mate. Wasn't very complimentary of us over on that Twitter eh.

Look forward to seeing the drone footage.
1632136646387.jpeg

Just want to introduce myself. New to GOT, my Twitter handle is @Barry1878 and I've been doing drone footage that has been shown in this thread.
My hope is to continue to capture construction footage throughout the build (weather permitting and no court orders ?).
Probably do an update next week so keep a lookout
Cheers for the effort. Look forward to seeing it being built.

One question though...

Please don't be offfended... I've just seen your profile pic on twitter... and I stress, please don't be offended... Is the "1878" a nod to Everton or your date of birth?

:hayee:

Cheers for the effort. Look forward to seeing it being built.

One question though...

Please don't be offfended... I've just seen your profile pic on twitter... and I stress, please don't be offended... Is the "1878" a nod to Everton or your date of birth?

:hayee:
That's a picture of me mum and dad who both sadly passed away this year.
My dad recently on 2nd Sept..