New Everton Stadium Discussion

Doesn't contradict what I said, which was in relation to the stadium not the location.

I explained this before.

BMD is just an address that goes into disuse very quickly on stadium completion...just as no one now says Kings Dock after what was built there.
I think there's a good chance you'll be proved right on this one. Once the stadium has a name, that's all the club and the media will refer to it as. Fans might be different, don't know. But I definitely think stadium development at BMD is the name of the development, not of the finished stadium.

Ours was always referred to as the Northumberland Development Project at this stage. And how often do you hear Ashburton Grove these days when taking about the Emirates?

I think there's a good chance you'll be proved right on this one. Once the stadium has a name, that's all the club and the media will refer to it as. Fans might be different, don't know. But I definitely think stadium development at BMD is the name of the development, not of the finished stadium.

Ours was always referred to as the Northumberland Development Project at this stage. And how often do you hear Ashburton Grove these days when taking about the Emirates?
How long into the build did fans have access to webcams for the new Spurs stadium?

He couldn't be less right if he tried. A week ago he was proclaiming that the club won't be using the name Bramley-Moore Dock any more. Less than a week later the club were releasing updates about Bramley-Moore Dock.

How long into the build did fans have access to webcams for the new Spurs stadium?
We definitely had one cam going at this stage of our build. I'm sure I remember watching the piling.

I think it was at least a year later before they installed the 5 or 6 webcams we ended up with.

BTW, been really impressed with the video updates the club are now giving you guys. It surely can't be long before they get a webcam in place.

Stop apologising.
You're welcome, God bless.
JS98361873.jpg

In this case there's also the incentive of cleansing the location of an unsavoury association.

The Bramley Moore name is a skin that will be eagerly shed.