New Everton Stadium Discussion

They will have to start banning US and Saudi money if they go down that route.

Let's see what happens there.

That said, this is Everton. Any other way they can screw only us over, they will find it.
Why? They are conveniently ignored.

This is not an attack on oligarchs and dirty money in general, it's an attack on Putin and his associates in the west.

Usmanov being sanctioned does not mean the stadium is going to go under, Jesus Christ get a grip on yourselves
You are correct of course but and it is a significant but, given our financial status over the "Pandemic Years" and given what is proposed for Stadium and Squad re-build, both necessary and exciting prospects, where do the finances fit in with this plan?

The Esk has just done a piece on Twitter re de-coupling from USM, will it be catastrophic of USM are not able to provide some funding through various backdoor routes?

the question has to be asked, are we in trouble, USM, Relegtion(possibility) Wage Bill, Losses etc why is so out of park that it could all go tits up?

Ha ha, the esk has got 75% of what’s he’s predicted wrong, since Moshiri came in.

But you keep flowing him like a little lost sheep baa baa
This is true, he has me blocked as i called him out on it a few times, softarse(lol) i mean if you put yourself out there then you have to accept the critique right?

I do still like some of his stuff though! My bad, I Know!!

The question is how much is the club worth with or without the stadium, they are not going to stop or offload on the cheap and that is of course IF they want to sell - it might just be a case of waiting it out for a year.

If they do want to get out of dodge they will want to maximise everything and if we can get a low interest loan from LCC then that's what they'll do, the cost will be minimal to them and make the club far more valuable. People who are saying it won't be built are wide of the mark imho. Perhaps worst comes to worst there will be some more value engineering on the project.