New Everton Stadium Discussion

They won't because they designed concourse and facilities for a maximised seating capacity. They may get a small uplift, but not to the level that BMD has been designed for.

Have you a reference for this? Comparing the cross sections, the lower concourse at Spurs looks a lot larger than that at BMD. There are also more levels that all look expandable..... but perhaps most importantly, i think their tread depths are larger than ours, meaning they will have a larger uplift ratio if legislation ever allows.

the video content on the stadium has been appalling and the media team should be sacked. I don't visit other premiership side official channels but we must rank down the bottom for professionalism, presentation and content output. they can't even pick decent royalty free music on their announcement videos. they're either paying buttons and can't hire decent people or the people running it are incompetent in their jobs.

Have you a reference for this? Comparing the cross sections, the lower concourse at Spurs looks a lot larger than that at BMD. There are also more levels that all look expandable..... but perhaps most importantly, i think their tread depths are larger than ours, meaning they will have a larger uplift ratio if legislation ever allows.

Having been to Spurs stadium and seeing the CGI video of BMD - the concourse at BMD is definitely bigger.

Spurs however, have stair ways to different levels to ensure it's not too crowded.