New Everton Stadium Discussion

I think that's the whole idea now, with the surveys etc they seemed to be pushing more food and drink at the stadium. So you would grab food and beers before the game at the game.

Also on none match days people would use the restaurant, like spurs ground, constant revenue
Think I read somewhere the bars and cafes would stay open after the match too. Also on non-matchdays the riverside location will be attractive to the public.

It's the way ahead, maximise profit's, do feel for local businesses
In the case of Bramley Moore, they don't have much local competition. A few 'workers caffs' dotted around but I doubt that's who the club targets on non-matchdays.

I'm hoping that the stadium really does kick-start the whole Liverpool Waters project, and the Stadium is recognised as the big driver for the local area as was suggested in the planning document.

Sniff it, Kopites.

I bet nothing actually comes out of this "debate"

Plenty of potential sites on the North Dock Area or close by.

Season ticket time sweethearts xxxxxx

How would we pay for a new ground ffs

We will get a site, We will design a stadium, We will do nothing

14 and a half years in charge. Not a sod turned; not a solitary brick laid.

The idea these people can change matters is fanciful.

People are being played: Everton need a story that will reflect we're not being left behind if/when the belters over the park win the league and we fail to get a CL spot.

I'm finding all this a little difficult to believe.

Where's the money gonna come from like?
???

Seems as the stadium thread has a certain whiff about it, its seems as best time as ever to ask, does anyone know how we will be dividing the stadium plot from the sewage works - dock wall sized wall, fencing?

Unless i'm mistaken no pics from the club have acknowledged it

Exactly this.

People will pay a fiver for fast food that costs about a pound to make.

Chippy/Burgers/Hotdogs/Chinese

A big fat juicy bag of what's essentially free money just waiting to be picked up if we're in any way competent.

I'd also like some independent pop up stands in the fan zone. The club can give these pitches out for free in return for a small cut.
I think I might have spotted the flaw in the plan my son.

God bless.

Rumour has it all season ticket holders will receive a car air freshener tied to their seat on match days. Problem sorted.
Could do with a few of them at Goodison ,it's like Blazing Saddles behind us. Also recently I've seen quite a lot of ale being drunk in the stands. Perhaps the two things are connected :pint2: