New Everton Stadium Discussion

I dont see those idiot criss crosses anywhere there.

That's a good thing.

Hopefully they've scrapped that design.
Thought you'd be happy Dave. ?

They defo haven't scrapped the design though cos you can see the darker bricks on the close up shots, just doesn't appear to be creating their desired effect from afar.

Would be 'Everton that' if they went to all this trouble (computer modelling etc) and ultimately it just looks like a standard brick facade. We'll see, but at the moment I can't see the pattern at all ??

Thought you'd be happy Dave. ?

They defo haven't scrapped the design though cos you can see the darker bricks on the close up shots, just doesn't appear to be creating their desired effect from afar.

Would be 'Everton that' if they went to all this trouble (computer modelling etc) and ultimately it just looks like a standard brick facade. We'll see, but at the moment I can't see the pattern at all ??

That's strange.

It's nice that the tv cameras won pick it up then.

And if it's that feint I'd say a few years down there on that site getting weather-beaten it'll be unseeable when you're close up to it too.

I can.

Dave moans about stuff
Dave is proven wrong or laughed at
Dave moans about other stuff
Dave is proven wrong or laughed at
Dave moans about something else...
I am fully on board with this stadium build. It's about the only thing worth following this club for now.

I just want it to look futuristic and not backward looking to some soon to be defunct Victorian stadium.

Meis needs throwing in the Mersey for foisting that criss cross nonsense on this new stadium. He did it because he thought it'd curry favour with the tragical history tour lot who clog up Everton's story with their nostalgic and anaemic BS.