New Everton Stadium Discussion

What do you want to achieve with all of these posts about redevelopment @Tom Hughes

Should we pack it all away and have a vote on redevelopment?
Tom never brought it up in the first place, rarely does nowadays, but as he probably has more knowledge about stadia development (especially Goodison) than any other Evertonian, his input on the subject is always appreciated, hes not even calling for redevelopment, hasn't been for an age, just showing how it could of been done.

Tom never brought it up in the first place, rarely does nowadays, but as he probably has more knowledge about stadia development (especially Goodison) than any other Evertonian, his input on the subject is always appreciated, hes not even calling for redevelopment, hasn't been for an age, just showing how it could of been done.
Thank you, understand now. But IMO there could be a thread for anyone interested in that, I am interested now only in the new build as it is being built. Before the green light was given, absolutely, worth investigating and talking about. Now, not for me.
Think this reared its head again recently due to concerns with finances etc, I just find it boring and tiresome discussing something in detail that won't happen, regardless of how much knowledge amd experience the individuals have, in my opinion, it is no longer relevant on this thread.

Been a fascinating read those last few pages, especially the input from Tom Hughes. Good to hear from someone who knows maybe a bit more about this subject than myself and others.

I'm hoping all goes well at BMD, I hope we move in on time, that Everton end up owning it lock stock, and that the old lady is broken up with dignity and respect, that's my ideal way for things to pan out.

However a point Tom raised did hit home re. Moshiri/the board.
As he alluded most people want to see them out of the club, as the state we're in is worse than when he took over.

Decision making has been reckless to say the least, including the reported 600m spent on players, managers, back room staff who've led us to being a bottom 3 side.

600m is the price of the stadium almost, I just hope they've thought this one through and in 2 years time we still have a place to play. I'm a little worried I'll admit on how I fear things unfolding.
I think as long as we stay up it will be sold in the not too distant. The minority stake will not be sold to someone intending to remain a minority. It all depends on Mr Dyche I think.