New Everton Stadium Discussion

Cycled past tonight , it still feels a bit weird to see a new stadium being built . I hope something is done about the smell down there tho! Smells like someone has stashed bags of cat shïte under a mattress and left them there for months.

Cycled past tonight , it still feels a bit weird to see a new stadium being built . I hope something is done about the smell down there tho! Smells like someone has stashed bags of cat shïte under a mattress and left them there for months.
Been there many times. Never noticed anything..Sure Titanic residents would have complained by now...

So we update the park end and the bullens but the main stand and Street End are penned in and can’t be redeveloped. We still have to deal with 2 awful stands that aren’t. fit for purpose (one’s so dangerous you can get put in a headlock with nobody seeing). BMD isn’t just about capacity, it’s about the experience of the going the game and actually wanting to go. I have a membership to get tickets early and still find myself looking at obstructed views all over the place for £45+, it’s not value for money so I don’t bother half the time. I’d happily pay that price for a better view, comfortable seat, leg room etc in the new stand. Goodison is unfortunately done.

If we were to redevelop the entire ground, we’d have to decimate parts of a community. Whereas when we leave, we’re giving land back for the betterment of that community.
Updating the Park End and some of the Bullens isn't going to make my wait for a pint in the Street End any quicker and remove the puddles of piss in the bog.