New Everton Stadium

That stirs the soul!

UTFT

*music bit naff, sort of tries to build to a climax and then nothing, bit like Everton Strikers and Old men!
** Im not really speaking from experience on the old men front, a mate told me, honest!

Imagine if we weren't in the relegation mire and our Billionaire owner appeared to know what he was doing. I'd be super excited about the prospect of a glorious new future in what is shaping up to be a magnificent stadium. But, you know, that's not the state of play. :/

Read that this morning. My first thought was i give 2 years before it quietly drops out of any relevance to either of them.
Seems and odd pairing to me, but top marks for innovative partnerships I guess.

Not at all. F1 building up its presence in London is well in-line with how they market themselves all over the world when a country's GP track is outside a major city, as is the case in the UK.

It's a no-brainer for Spurs. Their stadium was built to be an international sports and entertainment venue, not just a football stadium. Having Premier League, Champions League, NFL and F1 branding splashed across your stadium is something we can only dream of.

The South stand seems to utilise every inch up to the dock. We hopefully own that site / land ( water) or we may have boundary issues. I doubt we'd be putting a fence up to block their light but even so...

I hope at the very least we have a deal in place for Nelson Dock. It would make sense given its proximity. It would nice to see some shops and bars/restaurants built around the otside if that, with the ground looming over, and some water based activities in the dock itself, water taxis etc that go along the dock system from the pier head to the ground. The views both ways would be great.

I hope at the very least we have a deal in place for Nelson Dock. It would make sense given its proximity. It would nice to see some shops and bars/restaurants built around the otside if that, with the ground looming over, and some water based activities in the dock itself, water taxis etc that go along the dock system from the pier head to the ground. The views both ways would be great.
Peel have plans for Nelson Dock .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back