New Everton Stadium

The atmosphere is rubbish because the fans are miles from the pitch. This was taken on Sunday from the Upper tier. I marked me in the lower tier. The lower tier doesn't feel close to the pitch !

Went there in 2018, it’s the worst away ground I’ve ever been to. The sound dynamics are really weird, if you’re in the upper tier you literally can’t hear fans in the lower tier in the next section along because the sound doesn’t bounce around the ground. Was mad seeing people clearly singing/chanting yet hearing nothing coming from that area. The concourse as well is really strange, set up like some sort of outdoor market you’d get in Turkey or somewhere. Weird experience.

That the away end? Either way, if the home end mirrors that steepness at the top wouldn't it make sense to have rail seats up there?

Otherwise fans will constantly be told to sit, whereas you want the whole stand stood as often as poss if you want it intimidating.

If only the official safe standing areas are stood then that's only half a Blue Wall.
That does look monstrously steep though. Very like the upper balcony of our Main Stand at GP.

Hopefully, the 'home' end replicates this...unless you suffer vertigo! 🤮

Anyone been contacted yet about the 'bar experiences' packages? Club said they'd start contacting people end of the month.
I contacted them directly because I was sick of waiting and have just signed up to the “Village St” package in the West Stand.

The whole process was very professional once I started speaking to someone and even though I was not able to visit the Liver buildings, the visuals supplied to my laptop when I was talking to the salesperson brought the whole thing to life and I was able to see a conceptual “view from your seat”.

There was very limited availability of the lowest price packages last week so my advice would be don’t wait and call/email asap.

Tried to correct the image from earlier, still looks very steep

F9sZTMsWwAAJhTD (1).webp

I contacted them directly because I was sick of waiting and have just signed up to the “Village St” package in the West Stand.

The whole process was very professional once I started speaking to someone and even though I was not able to visit the Liver buildings, the visuals supplied to my laptop when I was talking to the salesperson brought the whole thing to life and I was able to see a conceptual “view from your seat”.

There was very limited availability of the lowest price packages last week so my advice would be don’t wait and call/email asap.

Thanks, was this for a restaurant package or one of the new bar/pub areas?

How do you contact them directly?

Thanks, was this for a restaurant package or one of the new bar/pub areas?

How do you contact them directly?
It is for the bar/pub areas…drinks beforehand and at HT plus some street food in a choice of 4 different bars(you have access to all of them so can try them all out!)

I called this number +44 151 808 2033

It is for the bar/pub areas…drinks beforehand and at HT plus some street food in a choice of 4 different bars(you have access to all of them so can try them all out!)

I called this number +44 151 808 2033
Thanks, what was the price of the lowest priced package?

Saves me calling if I know it'd be out of my price range

Don't you have to sign up for 3 years, too?
Yes but reading the T&Cs you could probably get out of it if you really needed to.
They are probably working on the idea that if you enjoy the first year why would you opt out of the other 2 years.
You pay a 20% deposit for yr1 only and the balance for yr1 is taken 6 months before start of yr1.
Yr 2&3 are paid separately each season in advance.

There was a mention of the stadium being similar to the Galatasary stadium which is 52,280. From this video, it does look very similar inside with the seating angle and the style of roof.

Promising that if it's similar the noise levels can get so high.

I think that capacity is plenty to create an amazing atmosphere

I've always wanted us to do that whistling when the opposition have the ball; love that about European fixtures - real hostile environment

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back