New Everton Stadium Discussion

Can`t get excited for a stadium that has been a mill stone around our neck when we are drowning... the stadium will cause us to be relegated, that is why we failed P&S.

Yes in the future it might be good for us, but that is IF we stay in the PL and 777 don`t sell it for us to become tenants.

Can see 777 selling it to save their own group more than Everton..........
We were already drowning. We couldn't stay at Goodison and succeed.

Hopefully we will stay up and be able to kick on after moving to BMD and put this awful era behind us (although not very confident in that) but we had to build this stadium to give us a chance of competing.

He does make me chuckle Nick, sometimes he picks questions to answer that he completely gets wrong. The one today where they're asking about the lower glass area (which looks back to the city and fans will be able to get their ale and food from) in the South stand. Those edges will have the same shiny barrel roof material. But Nick zooms right in on the big glass corners above that area and goes "yeah I get what you mean mate, it sticks out doesn't it".

I like his videos, just wish he'd pick questions he can answer properly lol

Also those seats in the North stand lower. That section just fitted in the top right corner of the lower tier in the away section. There's no way those back couple of seats won't be obstructed as there's a wall right in the way!

About a week behind this footage

They always are but it's useful for the internal shots.

Also those seats in the North stand lower. That section just fitted in the top right corner of the lower tier in the away section. There's no way those back couple of seats won't be obstructed as there's a wall right in the way!

I raised this a while back on another platform and you're right, however someone did raise a good point that away fans always stand anyhow. So as long as they don't put someone right on the corner of that raised accessible area, they'll probably have a full view of the pitch.

He does make me chuckle Nick, sometimes he picks questions to answer that he completely gets wrong. The one today where they're asking about the lower glass area (which looks back to the city and fans will be able to get their ale and food from) in the South stand. Those edges will have the same shiny barrel roof material. But Nick zooms right in on the big glass corners above that area and goes "yeah I get what you mean mate, it sticks out doesn't it".

There is no chance any of the seats in the stadium have an obstructed view. Where there is a wall separating an adjacent area you'll either be able to see over the top of it OR it would only obstruct your view of somewhere in the stands, not the pitch.

There is no chance any of the seats in the stadium have an obstructed view. Where there is a wall separating an adjacent area you'll either be able to see over the top of it OR it would only obstruct your view of somewhere in the stands, not the pitch.

If you were sat down on those seats right against the wall, you would definitely not be able to see the NW corner of the pitch . ^ as above I've added some rationale why they can get away with it.

I like him, too. He’s an endearing character.

My favourites are when the drone is looking at something, like an air conditioning fan - something very clearly a readily identifiable object - and he says “I do not know what that is… Do any of you guys know? If so, please let me know in the comments.”

If you were sat down on those seats right against the wall, you would definitely not be able to see the NW corner of the pitch . ^ as above I've added some rationale why they can get away with it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220_173854_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240220_173854_Chrome.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 5

I've just posted a pic Andy, like @The binman chronicles says, if you were sitting down I'd think there's deffo part thats obstructed. The same will be on the other corner of the away end as the corporate sections cuts into the stand in a similar way.

I didn't think they would bother putting seats stuck right in the corner.

@muckers Can you go and take a seat on the circled ones on the pic I posted and tell me if it'll be sound lol

I'm willing to bet my house on the fact that that there won't be a single seat in the entire stadium with an obstructed view of the pitch.