New Everton Stadium

People say sell our assets, we have 3, but the Vultures, like Levy, will be picking the bones off us and getting them for knockdown prices..for their super squads. Despise this version of football I really do.
Just a reflection on modern society sadly.
Money talks, the greedy keep taking, those without become weaker and more desperate.

People say sell our assets, we have 3, but the Vultures, like Levy, will be picking the bones off us and getting them for knockdown prices..for their super squads. Despise this version of football I really do.
Onana has been linked with at least 6 big clubs so we will get market rate for him. Branthwaite is a talented left footed English Centre half. They're incredibly rare, he will be in demand. We'll get £150 million for the 2 of them

Does anybody know how much money is estimated to be required to acrually finish the stadium completely? I've no idea and I'd doubt anyone here does either.
I have seen figures of 250m bandied about which if anything like true begs the question......where will the funding come from?
The newly published accounts yet again show eye watering losses even though we've borrowed big money from a firm who in turn borrowed it themselves.
What now? Have 777 the money to finish it after buying MSP out? If MSP take control will they pay off all our debts including Moshiri's winnings and finish it? Who's interest is it in to finish it? So many fingers in the pie, so many people just wanting their money back.....how does it end?
A part fan buy out was the answer 3 seasons ago to acquire a percentage of the club. I still to this day think 200m was acheivable to gain a meaningful stake and avert 777s toxicicty, and maybe help steer a better course. Too late now for any of that I really fear for us now and can see a horrible twist in the next year or so too. It's played out pretty much as I expected so far and I'm no Mystic Meg either.

Does anybody know how much money is estimated to be required to acrually finish the stadium completely? I've no idea and I'd doubt anyone here does either.
I have seen figures of 250m bandied about which if anything like true begs the question......where will the funding come from?
The newly published accounts yet again show eye watering losses even though we've borrowed big money from a firm who in turn borrowed it themselves.
What now? Have 777 the money to finish it after buying MSP out? If MSP take control will they pay off all our debts including Moshiri's winnings and finish it? Who's interest is it in to finish it? So many fingers in the pie, so many people just wanting their money back.....how does it end?
A part fan buy out was the answer 3 seasons ago to acquire a percentage of the club. I still to this day think 200m was acheivable to gain a meaningful stake and avert 777s toxicicty, and maybe help steer a better course. Too late now for any of that I really fear for us now and can see a horrible twist in the next year or so too. It's played out pretty much as I expected so far and I'm no Mystic Meg either.

The 20m a month from 777 is keeping this build going. The keys are handed over in December so as an estimate i reckon it'll be 180m max or 90m at the cheapest

I'm sure I read somewhere it was 100mil to finish the stadium .
That was over a month ago , so with the latest 777 input possibly 80 mil.

Yeah mate I thought I heard 100m a couple of months back. But we seem to be getting 20m a month to keep things going and Laings don't hand over the keys until December hence by little guesstimate.

I think around 90m-100m but could be anything mate as we only get lied to by the club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back