New Everton Stadium Discussion

Walked down there Saturday after the game couldn't believe the size of it looks absolutely huge much bigger than 53000

The only part of Anfield that is taller is the huge king truss that holds up their hole punch stand roof. Well perhaps a few meters of the back of that roof but it slopes downwards pretty quickly and thus for the majority of it would be shorter than BM.

The north stand is something I can't quite get my head around. Even more so with that slither being returned to UU. Is there any reason they (UU) need this area? I would have assumed the club has tried to negotiate some of the land but maybe not. Again something for the future?

You'd hope we would have had that conversation but knowing Bill he might have gone "I like that window with the smaller stand" and that would have been that.

Imho for the amount of seats that expansion provides I doubt it will ever get done. We would have to have city levels of worth to press on and not worry about the financial sense of it.

Just watched the latest releases of drone videos and wonderful they are, too. Does anybody know what Luke was referring to about an incident or something at the new Boxpark on the night of the derby? Everton fans not welcome? Anybody heard anything?

Just watched the latest releases of drone videos and wonderful they are, too. Does anybody know what Luke was referring to about an incident or something at the new Boxpark on the night of the derby? Everton fans not welcome? Anybody heard anything?
I've heard nothing but I did see a video that they looked to be catering for mainly reds on the derby. With loads of banners and other red decorations and a kopite on the guitar. Even if blues were welcome, I certainly won't be spending my money there when I'm in Liverpool next