New Everton Stadium Discussion

I remember the court case. Was working in Luke St a few weeks ago
thumbnail

They havent come for the 1 by ours yet.

thumbnail

They havent come for the 1 by ours yet.

Well they should, I have been going in there for the past year thinking Sainsbury's had rebranded. I was slightly dubious by the reduced selection, leaning towards Asian cuisine and a shift to ethnic only employees, but I like to be faithful to one type of supermarket. I feel I've been played like a fiddle. :hayee:

Well they should, I have been going in there for the past year thinking Sainsbury's had rebranded. I was slightly dubious by the reduced selection, leaning towards Asian cuisine and a shift to ethnic only employees, but I like to be faithful to one type of supermarket. I feel I've been played like a fiddle. :hayee:
Did you not wonder why they looked at you funny when you took out your Nectar card?

Did you not wonder why they looked at you funny when you took out your Nectar card?

:D They just accepted it while laughing, I just thought they were a friendly store...They knew exactly what they are doing!

That's why I'm fully in favour of the corporate giant machine crushing Independents to maximum powers of British copyright laws for daring to have a sense of humour. Trying to pull the wool over foolish people like me, that'll learn um.

it isn’t though is it? It says he’s gone, doesn’t say anything to suggest it was or wasn’t with some staff, unlike the article I posted, and the quote from Meis himself talking about “I am looking forward to bringing our studio’s commitment to innovation‘
Here’s another article suggesting it’s his team too.

Last post on the matter as it's really not that important - other than the fact I absolutley need to prove you are entirely wrong and it's doing my head in

From the article I posted:

"Meis was announced yesterday as Aecom’s new director of global sports design but it was initially unclear if this meant he had left his practice, Meis Design Studio.

A spokesperson for Perkins Eastman, the US practice which merged with Meis Design Studio in 2021, has now said Meis had decided to part ways with his practice.

”Dan is joining Aecom and we wish him success in the next chapter of his career. Meis Design Studio remains an operating entity managed by Perkins Eastman,” the spokesperson said.

Perkins Eastman holds the controlling interest in Meis Design Studio, which was known as Meis Architects before its merger"

Bolded the important parts because you can't read very well

Btw - I work in the Construction/Architecture field in the US mate... ;)

Last post on the matter as it's really not that important - other than the fact I absolutley need to prove you are entirely wrong and it's doing my head in

From the article I posted:

"Meis was announced yesterday as Aecom’s new director of global sports design but it was initially unclear if this meant he had left his practice, Meis Design Studio.

A spokesperson for Perkins Eastman, the US practice which merged with Meis Design Studio in 2021, has now said Meis had decided to part ways with his practice.

”Dan is joining Aecom and we wish him success in the next chapter of his career. Meis Design Studio remains an operating entity managed by Perkins Eastman,” the spokesperson said.

Perkins Eastman holds the controlling interest in Meis Design Studio, which was known as Meis Architects before its merger"

Bolded the important parts because you can't read very well

Btw - I work in the Construction/Architecture field in the US mate... ;)
Which one is you? 😂
IMG_8209.jpeg