New Everton Stadium

He really does.

I watch the footage, but my god he winds me up. So full of himself.

That’s nonsense fella. I have watched many of his videos, and he is anything but full of himself.
I actually met him once down there at Bramley Moore when he was just finishing his drone footage, and we chatted for about 20 minutes. I found him to be a polite, engaging and humble guy.
It’s not an easy task what he does. To narrate video footage for 15 or 20 minutes would be difficult for most people, but he does it regularly, and I for one am grateful for all the work he has put in.

In what way is he full of himself?

Seems like a decent bloke putting a lot of effort in for fans like you and me.
Come on mate, he absolutely is full of himself. He starts every video saying "This is the latest video by Me, Mr Drone".

Yes, we know who you are Clem Fandango.

On another video some time ago, he actually said something along the lines of "What a stadium. What a drone pilot".

And finally, he turned up for a ground tour in a Mr Drone branded high viz.

He also sells Mr Drone Merch.

Absolute helmet.

That’s nonsense fella. I have watched many of his videos, and he is anything but full of himself.
I actually met him once down there at Bramley Moore when he was just finishing his drone footage, and we chatted for about 20 minutes. I found him to be a polite, engaging and humble guy.
It’s not an easy task what he does. To narrate video footage for 15 or 20 minutes would be difficult for most people, but he does it regularly, and I for one am grateful for all the work he has put in.
See above

Come on mate, he absolutely is full of himself. He starts every video saying "This is the latest video by Me, Mr Drone".

On another video some time ago, he actually said something along the lines of "What a stadium. What a drone pilot".

Absolute helmet.
You missed a "Yours Sincerely," before your final line there.

Absolute helmet.
How dare he try to make a living doing a job he loves that requires him to market himself and thus have a public persona? Why can’t he just be a nice amateur flying his drone over fences and through windows rather than a dastardly professional drone pilot selling his services? Why is he trying to get some credit when he is voluntarily documenting BMD in his spare time as an Evertonian for no reward? What is he thinking about trying to keep a roof over the heads/food on the table of his family by getting his brand better known as he does it? What an absolute scoundrel and total Tory he must be.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back