New Everton Stadium

Just watched the latest releases of drone videos and wonderful they are, too. Does anybody know what Luke was referring to about an incident or something at the new Boxpark on the night of the derby? Everton fans not welcome? Anybody heard anything?
Mealy mouthed apology, too little too late. You couldn't drag me there in a year of Sundays.

Has anyone here been beyond the perimeter of the site yet and right up to the stadium and / or around it on foot? (legitimately, I mean)

I'm just wondering what they make of the scale of it so close up.
Yes I have, I was one of the drone flyers invited on a tour in July.
The drone footage doesn’t do anything for the true scale of the place, it is so much bigger looking when you are actually in it, the east plaza area is huge.
The best thing is because the south stand is so steep, even sat at the back of it you are not that far away from the pitch so the view is superb

Yes I have, I was one of the drone flyers invited on a tour in July.
The drone footage doesn’t do anything for the true scale of the place, it is so much bigger looking when you are actually in it, the east plaza area is huge.
The best thing is because the south stand is so steep, even sat at the back of it you are not that far away from the pitch so the view is superb
Brilliant. You've had a real treat there.

Let's hope we can all get on that site in the new year.

The thing about that 'apology' was its belligerence. You can read between the lines easily enough: "Ok, you bitterz have got the hump about the Liverpool stuff we do and you got a cob on about it round the derby. You've made your point so get back in here".

A non-apology apology in effect.

You'd have to be a right 'kin scab to go in there and pay to drink their gnat's piss again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back