New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yep this is what I’ve envisaged it as. So being a current Main Stander I’m thinking the East stand will be the Bramley Moore equivalent. Only difference with the new ground is the placing of the away fans in the North East corner, which would be the opposite side to where they are now (in relation to Goodison).
Not sure I follow that logic tbh.

The main stand is the stand where the players emerge, where the dugouts are, where the directors sit and where the bulk of the corporate seating is located.

That's definitely the west stand.

The away support has been moved from the south end of the east stand (bullens) to the north end. Reason being it makes zero sense to have away fans next to our core 'home' end, which in Bramley Moore is the south end, not the north as it is at Goodison.

Gutted my old man missed out on experiencing the new stadium. He'd regularly walk up to the top of Everton park to look down at the progress of the new site. He passed away 13th October. Still have so many memories with him at Goodison, will be a heartbreaking moment when we finally leave her. Hoping you can buy a memorial brick at the new place, similar to the current wall by the Dixie statue. Has the club any plans to include something like this at Bramley Moore?

Last edited:
Gutted my old man missed out on experiencing new the stadium. He'd regularly walk up to the top of Everton park to look down at the progress of the new site. He passed away 13th October. Still have so many memories with him at Goodison, will be a heartbreaking moment when we finally leave her. Hoping you can buy a memorial brick at the new place, similar to the current wall by the Dixie statue. Has the club any plans to include something like this at Bramley Moore?
Sorry for your loss mate. I should expect they Will include a memorial wall or something along those lines at the new ground.

Gutted my old man missed out on experiencing the new stadium. He'd regularly walk up to the top of Everton park to look down at the progress of the new site. He passed away 13th October. Still have so many memories with him at Goodison, will be a heartbreaking moment when we finally leave her. Hoping you can buy a memorial brick at the new place, similar to the current wall by the Dixie statue. Has the club any plans to include something like this at Bramley Moore?
That’s a tough one man. Sorry for your loss ?

Really sorry for you're loss mate, proper gutted hearing that.

So sorry mate. I’m sure he passed really proud of the person you are. All the best.

Sorry to hear your loss mate. I am sure you will be able to do something at the new place. I would contact the club, I hear they are very good at these things. I lost my mother earlier this year so understand how hard times are for you. Take care mate.
Yeah it's rough at the moment, as I'm sure you'd know losing your mum. Dad was a season ticket holder and the club were very good when they learnt he had passed. They put him on the big screen at the last game and he'll be in the Matchday programme for the Wolves game. So I'm gonna contact them and see what they are planning in terms of stones etc.

So sorry to hear of your loss fella.

?

Really sorry for your loss mate,my old fella is 84,not in the best of health these days,but wants to be around when we move,I hope he makes it,all the good blues who have passed on such as your dad will be looking down proudly when we move,although it will be so sad leaving the old lady behind.??