New Everton Stadium Discussion

Inappropriate Language
Only having the chance to see the new stadium from photographs from the internet I can't help but think of the contradiction of climate change.
Who would spend that amount of money on a brand new stadium so close to the "rising waters".Anyone else see the bullshit climate change hoax?

Came on here expecting to see posts saying we should stop work on the new stadium due to last night's pathetic showing. My own take on the new stadium in the context of our current problems with relegation is that hopefully it is the one thing that Moshiri has to offer a new owner that might actually make a sale easier. God knows the squad isn't worth a carrot. How much of his money he might get back, God alone knows nor do I care.

I might be being ridiculously optimistic here, but maybe it is the new stadium that sees the back of Moshiri, Kenwright, Sharp and Mrs Baxter's soup or whatever her name is.

On another note, I'm more keen to leave GP than ever. The last few seasons have soured the memory of the place. It's just disappointment and anger to me now. I've been going since the 1970's, so have seen some great stuff amongst the mediocre and the rubbish. I just can't wait for the last game there now. I've had enough of it all, the garbage facilities, the dog dirt in the streets, the crap pubs but most of all of the dire entertainment and constant relegation worries.

Came on here expecting to see posts saying we should stop work on the new stadium due to last night's pathetic showing. My own take on the new stadium in the context of our current problems with relegation is that hopefully it is the one thing that Moshiri has to offer a new owner that might actually make a sale easier. God knows the squad isn't worth a carrot. How much of his money he might get back, God alone knows nor do I care.

I might be being ridiculously optimistic here, but maybe it is the new stadium that sees the back of Moshiri, Kenwright, Sharp and Mrs Baxter's soup or whatever her name is.

On another note, I'm more keen to leave GP than ever. The last few seasons have soured the memory of the place. It's just disappointment and anger to me now. I've been going since the 1970's, so have seen some great stuff amongst the mediocre and the rubbish. I just can't wait for the last game there now. I've had enough of it all, the garbage facilities, the dog dirt in the streets, the crap pubs but most of all of the dire entertainment and constant relegation worries.
My dad was saying this after the wolves game, was saying it's like the whole thing is slowly rotting away and decaying. I'll miss the atmosphere and beauty in and around goodison but Kenwright, Moshiri, the age of the ground and poor facilities, the gross mismanagement of the team over many years, the sooner it's all gone the better