New Everton Stadium Discussion

Only we could get a stadium delay via the Luftwaffe.

gorring..jpg

:hayee:

Kopite logic in full flow, from RAWK :

"If they are going to have to spend £1billion, why not buy up all the houses in Gladwys street at £300,000 each ( I think there are less than 100 homes) and slowly redevelop the pit on the expanded area . I can’t understand their insistence on a vanity project , no way we would be so keen to follow that route if we were in their position."

They just LOVE kicking people out of their homes dont they.

"If they are going to have to spend £1billion, why not buy up all the houses in Gladwys street at £300,000 each ( I think there are less than 100 homes) and slowly redevelop the pit on the expanded area . I can’t understand their insistence on a vanity project , no way we would be so keen to follow that route if we were in their position."

He sounds as rattled as his mar at the back of the Grafton on grab a granny night.

He makes a good point, but we wouldn't have to buy all the houses right away maybe a quarter of them leave them abandoned to fall into disrepair while the rest of the area then loses value, this way we could pick up the remaining houses cheaper.