New Everton Stadium Discussion

It looks like weakness to me. Panhandling local government is not a good look. Especially with all the talk about failure to sort the finances out for this stadium.

It'll be interesting to see whether the Tory scum who run the city's finances allow this through...probably will given that's what the Tories are about: handing public cash to the private sector.

It looks like weakness to me. Panhandling local government is not a good look. Especially with all the talk about failure to sort the finances out for this stadium.

It'll be interesting to see whether the Tory scum who run the city's finances allow this through...probably will given that's what the Tories are about: handing public cash to the private sector.
OK mate

For LOR it will be to show other potential clients one of their flagship projects

Im guessing the club will release it across their socials to update the fans and local residents.
Well it'll be up to the club / Lang O'Rourke to at least provide us with what fans are handing us right now. They've set the bar, so infrequent updates wont be tolerated.

What?