New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'm not particularly pissed off by todays result, but odds of another 'stadium update' this week?

Very cynical viewpoint, but the club have been known...
Can't do right for doing wrong.

They don't release a statement and you get absolute fruitloops like Dave hinting it's due to finances not being secured or some other such fanciful jibberish

Can almost guarantee an update regurgitation on redeveloping Goodson in this thread in the next 24h:red:
teletubbies-dipsy.gif

Can't do right for doing wrong.

They don't release a statement and you get absolute fruitloops like Dave hinting it's due to finances not being secured or some other such fanciful jibberish

As I said, I'm not particularly bothered about the result. The club have been known to do it on queue though. It wasn't a massively serious post. With regards to the stadium they have been terrific. Just a shame they're crap at most other things!

Read in a news item that at the moment our new stadium is not only the biggest construction project in liverpool but in the whole country.
BMD is currently the largest single-site private sector construction project in the UK. There are other (much larger) construction projects currently going on in the UK (CrossRail, HS2, Hinckley Point etc), but those are all public money funded.

Just want to introduce myself. New to GOT, my Twitter handle is @Barry1878 and I've been doing drone footage that has been shown in this thread.
My hope is to continue to capture construction footage throughout the build (weather permitting and no court orders ?).
Probably do an update next week so keep a lookout
Thank you, Barry.

The videos are appreciated.

Just want to introduce myself. New to GOT, my Twitter handle is @Barry1878 and I've been doing drone footage that has been shown in this thread.
My hope is to continue to capture construction footage throughout the build (weather permitting and no court orders ?).
Probably do an update next week so keep a lookout
Good work Barry

Commiserations on the Noggsy thing ???