New Everton Stadium Discussion

Promising in that it suggests internal and external confidence in the finances being present.

At the same time, slightly concerning that this wasn't secured/ ordered an age ago. I dread to think how much costs have appreciated in the last 18 months
Probably been lined up for a long time, you know how the politburo club like to store up up good news to counter the constant stream of bad.

Darren Griffiths mentions the North end as being the ‘home end’, I understood both sections would be ‘home ends’.
I was hoping to be located in the south stand looking back over the city at half time through the great glass window, shame if it’s going to be filled with ex-Park End numpties..

Knowing us, there will be something stupid - that one little thing - that they could have planned better but it'll just be a little error or mistake that is not that big but pisses us off.
(Like the pitch slopes, or there's still a few seats with an obstructed view lol)

Ground sharing with Tranmere in 2025. I remember when we finished fourth my life was brilliant. I even plotted a graph for my then girlfriend showing how Everton had improved since we were together. I told my ex wife I loved her under a bridge and we were in a cup final. I swear the form of Everton and my life correlate. (Not sure thats the right word). Haven't done maths for years