New Everton Stadium Discussion

Where's everyone wanting to sit?
I fancy upper or lower east in the south corner View attachment 170332
download.jpeg-1.jpg

The home end is no different to Tranmeres.
The only similarity is the number of rows of seating... Even on that I think ours has more. Tranmere's looks like it's made from the same materials an agricultural building uses. The roof is a stand out difference.. the high glass wall at the back, the crisscross steel work nod to the bullens road. Also how ours blends into the side stands with the exec boxes is a decent design

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220618-110028~2.png
    Screenshot_20220618-110028~2.png
    401.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20220618-105923.png
    Screenshot_20220618-105923.png
    1 MB · Views: 102

Seems like we’ve moved from “It’ll never past design stage, it’ll never get planning approval, it’ll defo get called in, it’ll never get funded, it’ll never get built”, to “it’s a bit rubbish anyway”.

Never change, Evertonians.
It's in the quote mate?

Not arsed about the aesthetics, the location, the wind, the rain, the moaning, the walk, the lack of a tram, who pays for it, who owns us or any of that background noise.

Everton will play there.
That's all I'm arsed about really.
It's where I'll be, god willing, for the foreseeable future watching my football team.

That's it in a nutshell really ?‍♂️

The only similarity is the number of rows of seating... Even on that I think ours has more. Tranmere's looks like it's made from the same materials an agricultural building uses. The roof is a stand out difference.. the high glass wall at the back, the crisscross steel work nod to the bullens road. Also how ours blends into the side stands with the exec boxes is a decent design

Exactly

Seems like we’ve moved from “It’ll never past design stage, it’ll never get planning approval, it’ll defo get called in, it’ll never get funded, it’ll never get built”, to “it’s a bit rubbish anyway”.

Never change, Evertonians.

The design is not iconic like where told.

The concourse and facilities will be much better which is good.

The design is not iconic like where told.

The concourse and facilities will be much better which is good.

Whether people like the design is subjective, as is whether it’s iconic or not.

Agree on the facilities, if I can get a half decent beer at half time, without having to leave my seat at 35 minutes, that’ll suit me. And hot running water in the bogs would be good an all.