New Everton Stadium Discussion

Tbh, I'm not a great fan of that sandstone dock wall. That could do with coming down. It isn't a very flattering angle for the stadium rising up beyond it. The new stadium shouldn't be hiding its light under a bushel, with visitors only getting a view of it once through the gateway. Yes, leave some part of it in place to emphasize continuity with the rest of the dock wall - underlining what the site once was - but not all of it.

So you can't stand the wind turbine, don't much care for the Sandstone Dock wall, hate the fact that it's called Bramley Moore Dock.....even though it is actually is Bramley Moore Dock. Why don't you just get on the blower to Peel, the Council and maybe that Moshiri fella and just tell them straight Dave after letting them know who you are first of course.
'Kinell that's it lads back to the Kirkbydome .

Let's hope not...

That's what I'm worried about.
Sounds horrific.

The Aviova looks an extreme case, I'm sure that wont be repeated at the new Everton stadium. The glass just looks hideous to me. As said, like a baths or leisure centre. £500M we wshould be getting a better design than that.

Still, as i said, the location is everything here.

So you can't stand the wind turbine, don't much care for the Sandstone Dock wall, hate the fact that it's called Bramley Moore Dock.....even though it is actually is Bramley Moore Dock. Why don't you just get on the blower to Peel, the Council and maybe that Moshiri fella and just tell them straight Dave after letting them know who you are first of course.
'Kinell that's it lads back to the Kirkbydome .
I'm only now convinced the stadium is getting built so these issues are new to me.

Great location it's in and it will be eyecatching for that, but it's fair to say we haven't got a design that fits the bill.

I'm only now convinced the stadium is getting built so these issues are new to me.

Great location it's in and it will be eyecatching for that, but it's fair to say we haven't got a design that fits the bill.

Why didn't you say earlier Dave ? As well as Moshiri, Peel and the Council might as well give that clown Dan Meirs a bell as well, might be able to redesign it to your liking mate..