New Everton Stadium Discussion

Sandhill Cranes

Attachments

• 0EACF815-6139-4BFB-8E47-88436A79DDA8.jpeg
    0EACF815-6139-4BFB-8E47-88436A79DDA8.jpeg
    508.8 KB · Views: 59

Its coming on at a lick now!!

Anyone have their heart in their mouth when those huge sections are hovering above people lol

thanks for posting
Not heart in mouth but i do take satisfaction from watching a big piece of concrete getting slotted into position. It's also nice to see some ground level daytime footage to give an idea of scale & the general hustle & bustle of the site.

Not heart in mouth but i do take satisfaction from watching a big piece of concrete getting slotted into position. It's also nice to see some ground level daytime footage to give an idea of scale & the general hustle & bustle of the site.
Yes, its strangely satisfying!

Im loving every minute that we see shared.

Not been up this season yet but due up to Southport in a few weeks so will definitely drive by again!

Think the fella doing the video is a red, apologies if I'm wrong, there is deffo one red doing the vids and he seems to be a decent guy. Did hear the bit about what your saying thoughlol
I know the YouTuber 'KC Imageworks' is a red. He's the guy who flys all over the site & does a Q&A whilst flying. No idea who 'Paul Frost' (guy who's vid i just shared) supports but i enjoy both thier efforts. I pretty much watch all the guys as giving them views helps them carry on giving us content.

I know the YouTuber 'KC Imageworks' is a red. He's the guy who flys all over the site & does a Q&A whilst flying. No idea who 'Paul Frost' (guy who's vid i just shared) supports but i enjoy both thier efforts. I pretty much watch all the guys as giving them views helps them carry on giving us content.

Spot on mate, ourdrone guys are heroes. And like you can't get enough of all of them. Though I thought the Evrton guys all do there vids on Sundays only as per the club rules. Would of thought the midweek droners are more likely to be the rebel forces, I mean reds. :)