New Everton Stadium Discussion

I reckon its going to be mixed levels of hospitality. I'd imagine a chunk of it will be priced somewhere between main stand season ticket and our most basic hospitality.

Let's say a season ticket today costs about 30 pound a game, if they can squeeze...... 50/60/70 (or whatever it will be in 3 years time) out of 5'000 people for nothing more than exclusive bar access and decent food for sale they'll sell out pretty easy.

It looks like most of the other lounge offerings will be in the west stand too. It's where I'd hoped to move to (in Top Balcony right now) so I'll probably go to East Upper for the easy escape at full time.
I think us in the Top Balc will be the biggest headache for mapping to similar at BMD as for every TB seat there's pretty much a MS equivalent. I wonder if we'll get first choice of the corner sections instead? I quite fancy the SW corner myself.

Not a criticism more an observation, I find it hard to see the stand being taller than the top balcony. As it's supposed to be.
Remember that as there's no overlap the equivalent height of the Top Balc rows will be much further away from the pitch and not as dramatic. So it's probably just a different perspective on scale.

I think us in the Top Balc will be the biggest headache for mapping to similar at BMD as for every TB seat there's pretty much a MS equivalent. I wonder if we'll get first choice of the corner sections instead? I quite fancy the SW corner myself.

Remember that as there's no overlap the equivalent height of the Top Balc rows will be much further away from the pitch and not as dramatic. So it's probably just a different perspective on scale.
For feeling of 'usual spec' I'd want West Upper somewhere near half way, all depends how things are priced. Failing that I'll just head over to the East Stand but it will feel weird.

The corner sections do look good but can't see me moving from a side on seat.

I'm looking forward to the VR centre opening up in the Liver Building. Even though it's aimed at the corporates, it will give you a good idea of your view.

For feeling of 'usual spec' I'd want West Upper somewhere near half way, all depends how things are priced. Failing that I'll just head over to the East Stand but it will feel weird.

The corner sections do look good but can't see me moving from a side on seat.

I'm looking forward to the VR centre opening up in the Liver Building. Even though it's aimed at the corporates, it will give you a good idea of your view.
Thing is, views far lower down will be far better than the views low down at GP as the stands are far steeper. Also, no posts to get in your way, like in the Main Stand. I think I'll be lower East Stand at the back of that tier, on the halfway line.

Thing is, views far lower down will be far better than the views low down at GP as the stands are far steeper. Also, no posts to get in your way, like in the Main Stand. I think I'll be lower East Stand at the back of that tier, on the halfway line.
Right, but that area is currently down as a thin strip of hospitality. Towards the front of the upper tier looks open.

I dont know how they can build something so complicated, mahoosive with the accuracy they do.

Honestly I struggle to get my footy goalie gloves on, and these blokes are building up a massive structure, designed to the letter with a big crane like its a piece of lego.

Also think where are they going to put the drains for the toilets.

I've asked this before but would some kind soul please post the dimensions of the east and west stands. I'm specifically talking about the depth from front to back. Both look incredibly bulky. How do they compare with the fattest part of the main stand in the church corner? I'd guess 50% deeper?

I've asked this before but would some kind soul please post the dimensions of the east and west stands. I'm specifically talking about the depth from front to back. Both look incredibly bulky. How do they compare with the fattest part of the main stand in the church corner? I'd guess 50% deeper?
1663007907866.jpeg