New Everton Stadium

It just hitted me...this thread is basically nothing more than speculation. Theres no single fact out there - in puplic know - that suggests otherwise. Dan Meiss twitter hints are all we got basically....how is that possibe?

It just hitted me...this thread is basically nothing more than speculation. Theres no single fact out there - in puplic know - that suggests otherwise. Dan Meiss twitter hints are all we got basically....how is that possibe?
You still persisting with this mate? If anything you should look at it the other way, there is nothing, and I mean nothing out there to even begin to make anyone doubt this is on. Not one single reason has been put forward to stop this, not money, not objections to building on the docks, nothing, you say it's just speculation? How come there is no speculation that it wont happen? Because if there was any reason why this won't or can't go ahead you can be sure someone would of picked up and ran with it by now.
Basically nothing is going to get n our way!!!!

You still persisting with this mate? If anything you should look at it the other way, there is nothing, and I mean nothing out there to even begin to make anyone doubt this is on. Not one single reason has been put forward to stop this, not money, not objections to building on the docks, nothing, you say it's just speculation? How come there is no speculation that it wont happen? Because if there was any reason why this won't or can't go ahead you can be sure someone would of picked up and ran with it by now.
Basically nothing is going to get n our way!!!!
I understand mate, but we need facts too.

Other than a (media tipped off for photo opportunity) site visit to the docks there has been nothing of substance. It's PR fluff.

We have two people who are 'updating' the public on this: both of them flaky.

There is literally nothing to see here. Just the usual restatement of ambitions and the vague timetable that goes with it.

I don't know why on the previous pages there's a bit of stick directed at 'leaks' and 'ITK's'. While it would be nice to have a few status updates it's surely a sign of a more professional outfit that all people are offering up is conjecture? There are no ITKs for the stadium.

While I understand that the lack of anything official makes people more thirsty for news, there is a tendency to over-react on anything at all in the media like the latest Daily Heil article.

I'm sure we'll get something soon enough.

I don't know why on the previous pages there's a bit of stick directed at 'leaks' and 'ITK's'. While it would be nice to have a few status updates it's surely a sign of a more professional outfit that all people are offering up is conjecture? There are no ITKs for the stadium.

While I understand that the lack of anything official makes people more thirsty for news, there is a tendency to over-react on anything at all in the media like the latest Daily Heil article.

You've answered your own question mate :)

If there are no ITKs then they shouldn't be going round telling blues they there's an announcement happening in x weeks. If there is an announcement, there must be a reason for it which you would assume there would be evidence to back up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back