New Everton Stadium

So anything new? Past few pages have been confusing to read if you haven't been on here for a while. Mostly Jim White pics and language translation.

You missed the blossoming international love affair between @tommye and @kithnou !

GOT really is a magical place you know!

I'm not sure I'll be signing up for a copy of the video of when they finally consummate it - but I do hope it is on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey in our nice new super stadium!

Nah tuck them away where we can buzz off them. I want blues behind both goals to celebrate when we do occasionally ace stuff.

Also gives our ketwigs a chance to put opposition players off penalties when they take them.

Small margins and that.

exactly, as long as rules forbid, don't give them a goal to play towards. Ideally stick them in the middle of the stand behind the dugouts. Make our new home a fortress and let the away fans fume and hurl slurs at their own players and managers in fury when things don't go right.

cowboys-281x300.gif

I'll take the bet with you mate nothing happens on the 14th. Happy to run naked outside my street if it does. ;)

Nobody knows. The Mayor is talking utter fluff as per usual.

Good fans are getting their hopes raised on so many issues at Everton of late that I think they deserve better.

While I think the stadium issue and Lukaku contract will all work out for us, I don't like all this "any day now" "soon" "imminent" fluff of the last 6 months really.

How do you know that?

If people on here are stupid enough to believe things off Twitter and get led along by made up dates then that's their own fault. However, the Mayor is blatantly a credible source seeing as though he is involved in the discussions. Obviously he has been prone to over do his comments at times, but it's clear that he knows what is going on more than anyone on here, and any Twitter source.

I have heard things myself from various sources that leads me to believe that everything is going fine and according to plan, and I personally expect some further news in the near ish future.

I very much doubt the fans on here an Social Media will be fully content though as loads seem to think that Everton are just going to come out and reveal everything regarding all the major details like Location, Stadium Size, extensive plans for designs, date the Stadium will be started, date the Stadium will be up etc

It's just not going to happen like that lol.

If we had a competent PR department, on the stadium announcement day we should dye the mersey royal blue (let's face it, it is basically black) like they do for paddys day in cities like New York.

"World class stadium on the banks of the royal blue mersey"

Thoughts?

Attachments

• d61e03540f5d94216b9fd24fecfa42f9.webp
    d61e03540f5d94216b9fd24fecfa42f9.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 138

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back