New Everton Stadium

Aside from all the jokes, all the suspicions, all the let downs and all the ITK's and false dawns.
How good is a new ground going to be.

Founder members, the richest of histories, and now a New Old Lady to flock to and to be proud of.

A new home with lots of new memories to make, and future successes to witness and pass on more " I was there" moments to the next generations of blues.

I can not wait.
I just hope the 'richest of histories' you refer to well be recognised in our new stadium. It's like being a child with Christmas around the corner, wondering what 'you will get'. I just hope dan meis and moshiri won't let us down.

Aside from all the jokes, all the suspicions, all the let downs and all the ITK's and false dawns.

Founder members, the richest of histories, and now a New Old Lady to flock to and to be proud of.

A new home with lots of new memories to make, and future successes to witness and pass on more " I was there" moments to the next generations of blues.

I can not wait.

It's going to be amazing, even for those of us who are old enough to remember when GP was the finest ground in the country. We need this, we deserve this, we want this..........

I can not wait.

Exactly how I feel. I have so many memories of Goodison it's untrue. Going back 50 years,but the time is right to move. I just hope the new ground is fitting to our history and will give my son and grandchildren something to be proud of and some great memories as I have enjoyed

I have heard it and the info is 100% true

My source...The 3rd cousin of a guy who once ran the Liverpool marathon but is a wool. They say that they heard it from a bloke in Brazil, who was told about it by his nan who died in 2011. However, a local spiritualist who just happened to have been born in Scotty Road, told him about it via some medium thingy. Well, the medium heard it from his sister who works in the Aldi in Old Swan. She knows feck all about footy mind, though it seems her mates dad is a friend of a cousin who is related to the brother of a guy who's mum once knew a man who was mates with a chip shop owner that once served Dixie Dean... So, that is proof enough for me.

Anyway, it turns out we are doing a Wimbledon and the new ground will be in
Cartmel.

Cartmel races are an ace day out.
That's all I have.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back