New Everton Stadium

No, that's warehousing in Wellington Dock. It's up for redevelopment, they've just developed some at Canada and I'm pretty sure that's on the list. I'd have to read the master plan to see.

Bottom right of BMD, small on the picture but noticeable is the old hydraulic tower, that's a listed building which needs to be kept

Edit - top right there is small warehousing which is currently in use but I believe they have agreed to move to new premises, can't think of the name of the company who lets that space

Thanks for that mate, I was thinking it would be a shame to have that next to the stadium, I'm sure Everton have got it sussed this time though

The ones I take issue with are those who seem to favour Stonebridge Cross in the East Lancs. Bizzare to me.

Those people are crazy. Ignore them.

Regarding the letter/petitition nonsense - as if either are going to make an iota of difference to Everton's plans. If a load of dirty Kopite snides went and chained themselves to the walls of the dock that wouldn't make a difference either. Money is talking here.

Also this - https://petition.parliament.uk/archived/petitions/53494

Seriously mate, wind your neck in. I know a few fans who would prefer to redevelop Goodison.

Just because someone doesn't agree with your viewpoint makes them a kopite.

LOL Instead of telling people to wind their necks, you need to acknowledge that it's a blatant wind up from a Kopite. They can't even get the year right that we moved into Goodison (it was 1892, not 1897). The whole letter is a laughable bitter joke, like most Kopites really. They're absolutely petrified and they know it's going happen.

LOL Instead of telling people to wind their necks, you need to acknowledge that it's a blatant wind up from a Kopite. They can't even get the year right that we moved into Goodison (it was 1892, not 1897). The whole letter is a laughable bitter joke, like most Kopites really. They're absolutely petrified and they know it's going happen.

I've not read the letter, it's in the Echo I don't bother with it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back