New Everton Stadium

The announcement will be made by Everton, not the previous land owners.

Who's to say the announcement won't be made by Everton representatives at MIPIM?

Everyone's already going to be there, including the Mayor and Peel.

If/when Everton announce, they won't be the only ones announcing it.

Also, there will be all sorts of other shopping and leisure amenities likely to be surrounding the new stadium - they will be making would-be companies aware of this at MIPIM.

"Look at this shiny new stadium on the beautiful docks! You too could insert your business in the surrounding area. Come and invest!";)

That's basically the whole point of MIPIM.

Who's to say the announcement won't be made by Everton representatives at MIPIM?

Also, there will be all sorts of other shopping and leisure amenities likely to be surrounding the new stadium - they will be making would-be companies aware of this at MIPIM.

"Look at this shiny new stadium on the beautiful docks! You too could insert your business in the surrounding area. Come and invest!";)

C6VQq4JXEAElKT-.webp

I've been to MIPIM London a few times with work, you are barking up the wrong tree on this one.

No announcement will be made on the stadium, I guarantee it.

Anderson will be their as no doubt Liverpool will have a stand, Manchester, London and other cities from the UK will have a stand.

Announcements will be awards for buildings etc etc.

Guys, ffs relax will yer.

We all knew the RS meffs would start fuming the closer BMD came to realisation. Just sit back and enjoy it.;) I think it's absolutely brilliant watching all the heads falling off, reading the comments/letters in the Echo. Just show's how much they hate(and envy) what's happening. Of course some are going to do whatever they can to hold things up but let's be honest, we expected that too. But get real guys, that govt petition is such a wind up it's untrue. It even suggests that we get points deducted ffs. Whoever set it up is probably sitting there laughing his cock off reading this thread.

And @Davek, wtf is a seasoned Everton ground watcher?lol
It means someone who wears with pride the battle scars of stadium scheme battles from Johnson through Kenwright to Moshiri.

Moshiri appears to be a different proposition to the others, but he'll face an uphill struggle to build down there, imo. There are some powerful dark forces that can and probably will conspire against us...regardless of any apparent upbeat imminent announcements. I firmly believe that our friends aren't going to be as friendly as they say they are.

It means someone who wears with pride the battle scars of stadium scheme battles from Johnson through Kenwright to Moshiri.

Moshiri appears to be a different proposition to the others, but he'll face an uphill struggle to build down there, imo. There are some powerful dark forces that can and probably will conspire against us...regardless of any apparent upbeat imminent announcements. I firmly believe that our friends aren't going to be as friendly as they say they are.
Not for one moment doubting your pedigree here mate, but were you actually involved in any of the failed projects?

Also what friends are you referring to?. Anderson?. Peel? Have you any evidence to back up this firm belief, or is it just pessimism?

We'll all be rocking around the dock . . . SOON !

When Rom scores two, three or four, we'll all be rocking 'round Bramley Moore
Were gonna rock rock rock around the dock.

* @davek Is that you I can hear singing out of tune?

Not for one moment doubting your pedigree here mate, but were you actually involved in any of the failed projects?

No.

Also what friends are you referring to?. Anderson?. Peel? Have you any evidence to back up this firm belief, or is it just pessimism?

Anderson is nothing. The local state is struggling. Moshiri holds none of the cards and the owners are a law unto themselves practically. If it gets done I'll eat my undies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back