New Everton Stadium

I was just about to say this but beaten to the punch. More teams throwing money about means more people watching the premier league 'product'. Moshiri seems to be playing this well. All of a sudden he's jim whites best pal and the media are talking about us more often than I can ever remember. I mean talk sport mentioned us the other day. Talk sport!!!
Jim White is the hero we deserve.

Or something

it went from a top 4, to top 5, and top 6 to keep the darling clubs talked about. Unless one of them (poss the 4rse post Wenger) drop way away it will simply become a top 7.
If Everton do push into the upper group, Sky will simply start calling it the Magnificent Seven - it'll be an easy re-brand that lends itself to any number of obvious graphics and promotions.

it went from a top 4, to top 5, and top 6 to keep the darling clubs talked about. Unless one of them (poss the 4rse post Wenger) drop way away it will simply become a top 7.

i alluded to this last week sometime. And in the last 10 or so years (whenever city properly started competing, anyway), those "top 6" have only finished the season as the actual top 6 about four times. Whereas in that time we've actually finished in the top 6 more often in that time. I'm not entirely sure why it's referred as the top 6 excluding us. Ah well, doesn't bother me, leicester won the league last season and so have blackburn, whereas liverpool? hmm, yet they're still labelled as one of the best, but it's bared no success.

Old Jim is clearly just in moshiris pocket to create some media buzz around us. He's probably getting a nice brown envelope every month and a scoop on any transfer news.

All parts of God's grand plan
He can't be getting much then as it's been mostly fluffity fluff so far...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back