New Everton Stadium

No one knows anything about the new stadium on here mate.

I don't see why lids are obsessing them into a frenzy for stuff that if it happens then it happens and it's best to just wait for it.

Similar to the transfer virgins on here with their intricate scouting proficiency and knowledge of how clubs make deals. It attracts Box Room Biffs.

One more large step to becoming Blue And White Kop.

What about that guy in Nandos?

You know what the amazing thing is? Look at the date this thread came into existence. Then look at the first sentence of the thread.
giphy.gif

Commonwealth games definitely not happening in Durban now. Good luck Liverpool 2022. :cheers:

all this CW games talk has been rife for months now hasn't it. something is fishy here, as Durban was inline to host it, now all of a sudden after months of hearsay, Durban cant do it and Liverpool is being touted as the next best venue.

almost as if the powers that be have known for the last 6 months or more that the games were always coming to Liverpool.

Dare I say it, I'm thinking that any news about our new ground is going to coincide with news of the CW games being announced, whether or not that impacts on the timeframe and design of the new stadium remains to be seen, but I'm sure it will have a big effect on it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back