New Everton Stadium

When Arsenal left Highbury they wore a burgundy kit all season to mark their last season at the stadium.
Does anyone think we'd do something similar? Plus I want something done at the last game but nothing as cringey as West Ham at the Boleyn!

Yeah we should, be great to do something like that, a season long celebration would be fantastic, it's something we will only see once. As annoying as Kenwright can be things like this he is actually good at

Yeah we should, be great to do something like that, a season long celebration would be fantastic, it's something we will only see once. As annoying as Kenwright can be things like this he is actually good at

Would be great to go retro maybe but can't imagine Everton playing in a home kit that wasn't blue.

#BrandEsk

Genuinely not sure what he gets out of it mate. Seems to be an articulate bloke that's achieved plenty in his career; why bother to pretend to have the inside track about transfer gossip? Why continue to do it when it's clearly bogus?

Really quite odd. The likes of Watched Toffee - a serial fantasist who essentially has curated information that was on Kipper and NSNO for ages - I can understand why they do it. But the Esk I just don't get.

Anyway, the new ground is looking like it is going to be sorted. Very exciting stuff.

Genuinely not sure what he gets out of it mate. Seems to be an articulate bloke that's achieved plenty in his career; why bother to pretend to have the inside track about transfer gossip? Why continue to do it when it's clearly bogus?

Really quite odd. The likes of Watched Toffee - a serial fantasist who essentially has curated information that was on Kipper and NSNO for ages - I can understand why they do it. But the Esk I just don't get.

Anyway, the new ground is looking like it is going to be sorted. Very exciting stuff.

It just looks like he's jumped on the Twitter train of Blues trying to get big while launching new sites and other stuff - Podcasts, YouTube etc... Seen he's in with the Echo and Collymore too.

Yeah, looking forward to renewing the season ticket in time for those cold Thursday nights on Bramley Moore.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back