New Everton Stadium

It's party time when announcement comes. We're not messing about with Moshy at the helm.
Hope you are right Finners , whats needed until then are people to stop sneering at how the RS feel.
They are totally irrelevant to this , wind them up when its built by all means but lets not line ourselves up for a big fall.
Long way to with this yet , so lets not include that lot by goading them until its built.

Still confident in saying it's very unlikely we will have an announcement until due diligence is complete. Although it would be very Everton to announce prematurely and have the project fall through..

5-7 weeks before a formal announcement would be my estimate at present though I'd expect a few leaks before that? I could (hopefully) of course be wrong and may be sooner!
So you are saying 5-7 weeks despite most things pointing at it being announced on Thursday?, sound.

Hope you are right Finners , whats needed until then are people to stop sneering at how the RS feel.
They are totally irrelevant to this , wind them up when its built by all means but lets not line ourselves up for a big fall.
Long way to with this yet , so lets not include that lot by goading them until its built.
I understand your stance. Half of my talk is tongue in the cheek. But Lets not try to block the enthusiasm and positive lift that the announcement would create. That being said, Moshiri isnt here for nothing. This man walks the walk.

Exactly my feeling. If we fail in this bid for the stadium they have an awful lot of ammunition to hit us with.

Still confident in saying it's very unlikely we will have an announcement until due diligence is complete. Although it would be very Everton to announce prematurely and have the project fall through..

5-7 weeks before a formal announcement would be my estimate at present though I'd expect a few leaks before that? I could (hopefully) of course be wrong and may be sooner!

None of that fits in with the timescale that we were given both at the AGM in January or have been led to believe for weeks by the likes of the Mayor and by Peel.

I don't know if it has happened previously, but to tie the mayor down to an actual day must mean something. Although he hasnt actually said what it is, he would look pretty silly if nothing occurred wouldnt he? Plus I have just seen potential plans for a new rail line in North Liverpool serving Bramley Moore. Granted, it was in the echo, but things are definitely happening and I am gonna wait for Thursday with my hopes high!

I understand your stance. Half of my talk is tongue in the cheek. But Lets not try to block the enthusiasm and positive lift that the announcement would create. That being said, Moshiri isnt here for nothing. This man walks the walk.
Yep it will be Jars Out mate.

But lets all temper it till its all done ...been bitten on the ass too many times over the years.
I too believe Moshiri & his wealthy friend/s are the people to pull it off.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back