New Everton Stadium

I don't know if it has happened previously, but to tie the mayor down to an actual day must mean something. Although he hasnt actually said what it is, he would look pretty silly if nothing occurred wouldnt he? Plus I have just seen potential plans for a new rail line in North Liverpool serving Bramley Moore. Granted, it was in the echo, but things are definitely happening and I am gonna wait for Thursday with my hopes high!
Is there a link to it please ?

I work in an advisory department of a corporate finance practice. Appointed to diligence a certain aspect of Everton's capacity to repay loans on the prospective stadium. It's dull but nothing will be announced until the banks are satisfied with Everton's ability to fund the ground

How much are we borrowing mate?

Surely that's more relevant than anything else.

Funny thing is, Joe Anderson is making RS heads fall off more than the thought of a stadium on the docks is, I'm surprised my RS mates phone hasn't blown up yet with the amount of angry texts he's sent me. Supposedly Anderson is meant to be the mouthpiece for the city and not Everton so he should be made to step down. Another cracker that he has come out with is that Anderson is taking bungs from BK and should be investigated for corruption. :hayee:

Funny thing is, Joe Anderson is making RS heads fall off more than the thought of a stadium on the docks is, I'm surprised my RS mates phone hasn't blown up yet with the amount of angry texts he's sent me. Supposedly Anderson is meant to be the mouthpiece for the city and not Everton so he should be made to step down. Another cracker that he has come out with is that Anderson is taking bungs from BK and should be investigated for corruption. :hayee:

...they didn't complain when the Stanley Park plans were rushed through.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back