New Everton Stadium

Although the excitement is understandable I think we should refrain from winding up the RS until we know more detail. They do have plans to redevelop their Anfield road End which could see their capacity increase to over 60k. I do have faith but if we announce a new stadium with a modest capacity and basic design we are going to have it thrown back in our faces
A brand new stadium on the docks, will trump any redeveloping they do at Anfield.

Although the excitement is understandable I think we should refrain from winding up the RS until we know more detail. They do have plans to redevelop their Anfield road End which could see their capacity increase to over 60k. I do have faith but if we announce a new stadium with a modest capacity and basic design we are going to have it thrown back in our faces

Maybe but there called Liverpool yet won't be playing in Liverpool and they will train in Kirkby dont think there will be much gettin thrown at us

rps20170319_215744_895.webp

Attachments

• rps20170319_215825_440.webp
    rps20170319_215825_440.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 68

I agree on not getting ahead of ourselves but FSG have said they won't redevelop Anfield Road as it doesnt make financial sense

60,000 is nothing these days. Tottenham's new ground is going to be bigger than that and West Ham's ground is already as big as that.

They've pretty much canned it. Not cost efficient.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back