New Everton Stadium

Yeah, that's fair enough. But I think there's hardly any point using West Ham as a basis for anything for what you're looking to do. Other than how not to do things.
I had to laugh when the camera focused on the corner flag, and there was a massive chunk of empty seats just up from it. In a stadium of appalling proximity, arguably the closest seats to the touchline were largely vacant. Fools.

I'm just gonna bookmark this thread for the impending fume and fallout when absolutely nothing happens on Thursday.

So many broken hearts, I will feast on the tears of many.

You were warned not to get your hopes up, the SSN day, the Lukaku contract and now this.

Try not to let your heads fall off lads.
Rotter.

Good.

I assume their input will be more the infrastructure around the stadium.

You tend to find for the large developments they don't even do that. I know when Tesco built that mega store in park road one of the conditions was they Tesco carry out all the roadworks and traffic management to the site.

But this will form part of their own regeneration of the area so I presume they'd find the majority of infrastructure around the area.

I'd be mighty surprised if LCC cough up anything for the build

I had to laugh when the camera focused on the corner flag, and there was a massive chunk of empty seats just up from it. In a stadium of appalling proximity, arguably the closest seats to the touchline were largely vacant. Fools.
West Ham want to expand to 66k next season, toolol.

The stadium is already 66k, but due to licensing, they're restricted to 57k.

I'm a realist. Who will everyone blame when Thursday comes and there's no announcement?
27C2656700000578-3046491-image-m-3_1429500751853.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back