New Everton Stadium

I've been away all weekend, no internet and I've just googled Everton new stadium.

It popped up a story about the Mayor and a tweet, seriously is this what people are basing these hopes on???

Please tell me it's something else.
Unfortunately not Friend, this is it, this is everything.

People have got carried away and when it all falls apart the fallout will be incredible. The carry on from fans on Twitter is absolutely cringeworthy.

Joe Anderson was asked via Twitter about an announcement and his reply was his office has cancelled all his appointments for Thursday!! Make of that what you like..

His fitness and hair dresser appointments. Obviously a tongue in cheek comment as he clearly doesn't do either.

And people are basing there hopes on this.

When will they learn?

IMG_1507.webp

His fitness and hair dresser appointments. Obviously a tongue in cheek comment as he clearly doesn't do either.

When will they learn?
Hopefully this will be the kick up the arse they need.

The tricky reds have been gifted bait here and all those top bloos on Twitter should deactivate immediately.

When will they learn?
Never mate!!! It's stems from being fed failure for the last couple of decades, we/they need something to cling onto..

Why people, why do they do this to themselves?

One day we will have to be right! (...hopefully anyhow)

Feast and fume, we wouldn't have it any other way. It appeals to my happy go lucky and manic depressive personalities. ;)

To be honest I never get too worked up at these comments, it's something to look forward to makes the week go faster and when the announcement doesn't happen, just have to wait for the next twitter announcement date to be released. :coffee:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back