New Everton Stadium

Oh FFS! *Facepalms*

Ejaculation can be considered premature when it occurs 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex, depending on different cultures, countries and experts. However, it seems that most tend to agree that any sexual intercourse lasting less than 2 minutes can be considered premature ejaculation.

4 minutes!!

lets all look at Johnny Lastalot

Oh FFS! *Facepalms*

Ejaculation can be considered premature when it occurs 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex, depending on different cultures, countries and experts. However, it seems that most tend to agree that any sexual intercourse lasting less than 2 minutes can be considered premature ejaculation.

giphy.gif

Tony Scott has just tweeted The Echos weekly podcast will be recorded from a different location this week.

Usually comes out Thursday evening / Friday morning. Putting 2 + 2 together....

He plays for a sunday league team or league team called Bramley Moore, they use the Bramley Moore pub so I imagine he will be doing the podcast from there.

Oh FFS! *Facepalms*

I only got three lines into this post before I finished it.

Make of that what you will

The best we can hope for is a housing development with perhaps public green areas to mark the centre circle and or penalty box of the street end. Most likely it will be a supermarket though.

In a perfect world like some have suggested previously it would be good to keep GS and BR as examples of historic Leitch stands and demolish the rest and let the womens team/reserves/EitC etc. play there. Can't see that being the case though, two aging stands that require a lot of maintenance and the club loses out on selling the land.
Hmm, maybe we could give it away to Liverpool City and they would then rebuild it as a permanent stadium for athletics while using just Lower Gwladys and Goodison stands in the phase one?

ad24af9d7ef3e1ef8711bec15bc1d5fd.jpg

The new Goodison could then become the big home of athletics in Merseyside for years coming. If needed, there would be space available to slowly rebuilt it into a full stadium for around 25k people. Wavertree to train, Goodison to race. Apart of athletics let there play our reserve/ladies or any football, rugby or american football team from Merseyside interested to play there. And a real possiblity could be speedway.

I would prefer something like this much more over a Lidl or houses.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back